Brow Shaping: $15
Lip & Chin: $20
Full Face: $30
Half Arms: $25
Full Arms: $25
Half Legs: $35
Full Legs: $65
Full Legs and Bikini: $90
10% OFF Offer
We offer 10% off when you rebook your next facial appointment within 3 – 6 weeks!
● Taking blood-thinning medications;
● Taking drugs for autoimmune diseases, including lupus;
● Taking prednisone or steroids;
● Psoriasis, eczema, or other chronic skin diseases;
● Recent sunburn;
● Recent cosmetic or reconstructive surgery;
● Recent laser skin treatment;
● Severe varicose leg veins;
● Rosacea or very sensitive skin;
● History of fever blisters or cold sores (waxing can cause a flare-up);
● Using Tretinoin, Tazarotene, Adapalene, Azelex, or any other peeling agent;
● Using hydroquinone;
● Recent surgical peel, microdermabrasion or chemical peel using glycolic, alpha hydroxy, salicylic acid, or other acid-based products.
Steps Before Waxing Treatments
- Make sure your hair about ¼ inch long.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after shaving.
- For best results moisturize daily and exfoliate once or twice a week.
- Some people experience ingrown hairs, red bumps, and minor bleeding. This is more likely to occur when waxing areas with thick hair, especially the first few times when follicles are strongest.
Preventing Ingrown Hairs After Waxing Treatment
- Soothe: For the first two days post wax
- Exfoliate: Exfoliating on a daily basis is essential for helping to prevent ingrown hairs. After hair removal, dead upper layers of skin can build up and trap hairs. When these trapped hairs can’t grow out, they grow back in, resulting in ugly bumps, which can be the early sign of ingrown hairs.
- Treat using Bikini Kitty Replenish Exfoliation Spray, Healing FIRST AID, and Spa Body Brush
- Keep at it!